|Search For Horses
|Search For Items
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Horseweb-UK web-site is an advertising, store and information publishing service and use
of the system (hereafter Horseweb-UK) is at all times subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you as a customer and Horseweb-UK and by using Horseweb-UK's services,
you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this agreement. 'Customer' includes those placing free or charged for
advertisements and information and any other users of the Horseweb-UK web-site. 'Advertisement' to mean all classifieds, pages or part pages,
banner advertisements, logo placements provided by a customer and their content.
- Persons and/or companies submitting material content to Horseweb-UK shall be solely responsible for that content.
- You agree that Horseweb-UK may disclose your name and address where there is any complaint about the content
of your pages or advert or in relation to goods or services advertised therein. This will not apply to those using the free private advertisement service.
- Advertising or information provided on your adverts or other content is subject to withdrawal without notice by Horseweb-UK upon complaint about their content
where Horseweb-Uk at their sole discretion deem this necessary. Adverts will also be removed if posted to the incorrect section/s.
- You warrant the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information (including statements of opinion or advice) which you place on Horseweb-UK. You warrant that you
are authorised to promote any information which you do so on your advert or submissions.
- You are entirely responsible for the content of your advert or web-pages. You may not, under any circumstances, use your advert/s or page/s within Horseweb-Uk to do any of the following:
Horseweb-UK reserves the right to permanently remove, without further obligation to the Customer,
any materials which become subject to copyright, trademark, service mark or other dispute.
Horseweb-UK may terminate your advertisement at any time, with or without cause. You may also do the same.
Horseweb-UK expressly reserves the right to terminate or suspend your advertisement without prior notice should you fail to comply with these terms and conditions or should Horseweb-Uk deem such action
Account customers can cancel service any time and be refunded any amount exceeding the minimum pre-payment of 8 weeks usage. Due to security concerns, all account cancellations must be done in writing via mail or fax
with a valid signature of the primary contact of the account, account name, reason for cancellation. The account will be cancelled at the end of the current billing period, unless a date of cancellation is specified.
Horseweb-UK reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for use of Horseweb-UK at any time upon not less than thirty days' notice. All changes will be posted online within new terms and conditions page.
All account customers balance to be pre-paid before the first appearance of your advertisement and subsequently within 14 days of the monthly anniversary thereof. Where payment is not made within 30 days of due payment,
your account may be suspended or terminated at our discretion. You agree to pay a late payment charge on all amounts due but unpaid for thirty days after being billed at £10 per month or part thereof.
If you advertise or offer to sell goods or services via your web-pages, you undertake to provide goods in conformity with any description and warranties made. You agree to comply with all relevant advertising and broadcast regulations,
consumer credit acts and trades descriptions acts etc.. If you are advertising goods in the course of a trade or business this must clearly be so stated and you may not make use of the free private advertisements service.
Horseweb-Uk will at all times use best endeavours to attempt to maintain and safeguard your data on its system however Horseweb-UK accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to data or the loss thereof.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
'This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer'
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information.
- Engage in illegal or unlawful activities.
- Make available material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Falsify the source or origin of software or other material that you make available on your web-pages
- Act, or fail to act, in your use of the advert/s or web-pages, in a manner that is contrary to applicable law or regulation. You are entirely responsible for any civil or criminal liability which is incurred
as a result of your use of your advert or web-pages.
If you have any questions/comments about terms and conditions you should email us HERE